Solution 34654: Graphing a Polar Rose Using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculator.
How do I graph a polar rose using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition?
The example below will demonstrate how to graph a polar rose using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition:
Please Note: For this example, the graph mode setting will need to be changed to Polar graphing. To do this:
1) Press [MODE].
2) Scroll down to "Func", highlight "Pol" and press [ENTER]. The will set the handheld's graphing mode to Polar.
3) Press [CLEAR] to return to the home screen.
Example: Graph the function 8sin(2.5q)
1) Press [Y=] to access the Y= editor.
2) For r1, input 8sin(2.5q). (To input the q symbol, press the [X,T,q,n] key)
3) Press [WINDOW] to acccess the graph WINDOW settings.
4) Change the value for qmax to 4p.
5) Press [ZOOM]  to perform a ZSquare (ZoomSquare) which will display the graph.
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.