Solution 34532: Calculating One-Variable Statistics on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.
How do I calculate one-variable statistics on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition?The example below will demonstrate how to calculate one-variable statistics on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.
Data for this example:
Please Note: The mode settings are Mathprint and Stat Wizards "ON" by default.
1) Press [STAT] and select 1:Edit.
2) Enter in the data one at a time into L1, pressing [ENTER] after each entry.
3) Press [STAT], scroll to highlight CALC.
4) Select 1: 1-Var Stats and press [ENTER].
The display will read:
5) Using the down arrow, select "Calculate" and press [ENTER] to display the calculated data.
Scroll with the down arrow to see all values.
Please refer to the guidebooks for additional information. Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.