Solution 32831: Deleting NoteFolio™ Files Using the TI-83 Plus Family, TI-84 Plus Family, and the TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How do I delete NoteFolio files from my calculator using the TI-83 Plus family, TI-84 Plus family, and the TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?
To delete NoteFolio files from your calculator, please follow the steps below:
• Exit the NoteFolio App by pressing [2ND] [QUIT].
• Press [2ND] [MEM] to display the Memory menu.
• Press 2: Mem Mgmt/Del...
• Scroll to AppVars... and press [ENTER].
• Scroll to the name of the NoteFolio file that you want to delete.
• Press [DEL].
• Press 2: Yes to confirm deletion.
Note: Some files may be archived and have an asterisk to the left of the file name, while others may not have an asterisk and thus are not archived. Files that are NOT archived will be deleted immediately upon pressing [DEL], while archived files will prompt the user to confirm whether they want to delete the file by either choosing yes or no.