Solution 13925: Re-Enabling Student TI-84 Plus Family or TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode After Apps Have Been Disabled With TI TestGuard™ 2.0.
How do I re-enable the student's calculator Apps or programs?To restore disabled Apps and programs that have been disabled for an exam there are 2 options:
Option 1: Connect the calculator to another student’s calculator with a unit-to unit cable and transfer any file between them.
To transfer a file unit to unit:
1) On the receiving unit, press [2nd] [LINK] and then select RECEIVE.
2) On the sending calculator:
3) Press [2nd] [LINK].
4) Select a file to send by selecting a category, and then selecting a file.
5) Select TRANSMIT to send the file.
Option 2: Send a file to the calculator from a computer with TI Connect™ CE.
To Transfer a file using TI-Connect:
1) Download and install TI Connect CE Software.
2) Launch TI Connect CE and connect your handheld.
3) Click on the “Program Editor” tab and create a new program.
4) Click on Actions and choose Send to Calculators...
5) Be sure to select your handheld and click “Send”.
Please see the TI-83 family and TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information.
Please Note: TI-Nspire users may refer to the TI-84 Plus family guidebook.