Solution 11986: Sharing StudyCards™ Stacks Using a TI-83 Plus Family or TI-84 Plus Family Graphing Calculator.
How do I share StudyCards stacks using a TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus family graphing calculator?
StudyCards stacks are electronic flash cards used by educators and students as a study tool for quizzes or test reviews. To send StudyCards stacks from one TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus family calculator to another, follow the steps below:
• Connect both graphing calculators using the unit-to-unit cable.
• On the receiving unit, press the [2nd] key, then the [X,T,q,n] key for LINK.
• Press the [®] right arrow key to highlight the RECEIVE option.
• On the sending unit, press the [2nd] key, then the [X,T,q,n] key for LINK.
• Scroll using the up or down arrow keys and highlight D:AppVars.
• Press [ENTER] to select D:AppVars.
• Place the cursor next to the name of the StudyCards stack that is to be transferred and press [ENTER].
• On the receiving calculator, press the [ENTER] key to select RECEIVE. The screen will display Waiting.
• On the sending calculator, press the [®] right arrow key to highlight TRANSMIT. Press [ENTER] to begin the transfer.
Note: Do NOT disconnect the calculators from each other or press the [ON] key on either calculator until the transfer is complete. When the transfer is complete, both calculators will display DONE.