Solution 11698: Calculate the Confidence Interval for Slope on the TI-84 Plus Family or TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How can I calculate the confidence interval for slope on the TI-84 Plus or TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?
To calculate the confidence Interval for slope, ensure that the latest Operating System (OS) is installed. Please visit here for more information.
The command is under the TESTS
1) Press [STAT] [ENTER] to enter the STATS editor.
2) Enter the numbers in L1 and L2.
3) Press [2nd] [QUIT].
4) Press [STAT].
5) Press [→] [→] to select the TESTS Menu.
6) Select G:LinRegTInt...
7) Enter L1 for Xlist and L2 for Ylist, Freq should be 1.
8) Enter .95 for C-Level.
9) Place the cursor next RegEq then press [VARS].
10) Press [→].
11) Press [ENTER] [ENTER], Y1 will be pasted next to RegEQ: to show that the regression equation will be stored under Y1.
12) Select Calculate and press [ENTER] to display the results.
13) Press [↓] to view additional results.
14) Press [GRAPH] to see the regression.
Please see the TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information.
Please Note: TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode users may refer to the TI-84 Plus family guidebook.