Solution 39877: Texas Instruments Support for Online Learning
Texas Instruments Support for Online Learning.
We are working diligently to identify the best ways Texas Instruments (TI) can support teachers and students in the upcoming school year. If you have a special need for immediate support, or have additional questions about TI resources, please complete this form to contact your local TI Educational Technology Consultant.
Software trial versions
The free, six-month TI software promotion has ended, but teachers can still download a free 90-day trial of TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software or TI-SmartView™ CE emulator software.
Chromebook™ notebook computer solution
For a limited time, TI is offering schools a free trial of a beta version of the TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS™ to support remote learning. This app is a temporary solution to support schools and districts that have closed due to COVID-19. This trial is valid through July 15th, 2021. Please complete this form for more information.
Visit the @ticalculators YouTube channel for a variety of video-based math and science lessons, technology tutorials and virtual professional development.
Is there someone that can help me get the right software for my entire school or school district?
Yes, our Education Technology Consultants (ETCs) would be happy to help you get the software you need for your teachers and students. Please visit https://education.ti.com/en/purchase/sales_contact to find the contact information for your local Education Technology Consultant.
What about the TI-Nspire Apps for iPad®?
What about the TI-84 Plus CE calculator Apps for Chrome™ OS?
For schools, school districts and educators interested in a TI-84 Plus CE calculator App for Chrome™ OS solution:
1. Navigate to the bottom of the https://education.ti.com/distancelearning page and scroll down to "Chromebook™ notebook computer solution"
2. Click on the "complete this form" link
3. Make sure you select the "I am interested in the Chromebook solution for my school or district." checkbox.
4. Fill out the form with your information, click on "Complete this form", and one of our ETCs will contact you to help.
5. Please note the TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS is still in the testing phases and will expire on July 15th, 2021, this means beginning on July 16th, 2021, when the app is launched it will no longer run. Please contact our TI-CARES support for solutions available after July 16th, 2021.
For students interested in a TI-84 Plus CE calculator App for Chrome™ OS solution:
Please contact our TI-CARES support for help.
Chrome OS™ and Chromebook™ are trademarks of Google LLC.