Solution 31471: TI-Nspire™ Family or TI-SmartView™ Family Software Activation Returns an Error C22 or C23.
How do I resolve errors C22 or C23 that occur during activation of a TI-Nspire or TI-SmartView Software?
Errors C22 and C23 occur when an older license of the TI-Nspire or TI-SmartView software is found, but cannot be converted to a newer format. Error C22 indicates that you may continue with the trial license until the license can be converted, while Error C23 indicates that the trial license is expired. To resolve this issue:
- Make sure that you have a connection to the internet.
- Make sure that you do not have any security software, such as anti-virus, anti-malware, or firewall, blocking the TI-Nspire or TI-SmartView software on port 443.
- Make sure that you have local administrator access to your computer.
- For personal computers, please contact your computer's manufacturer for support on changing user permission levels.
- For computers managed by an IT department, please contact your Administrator to receive the appropriate permissions.
If the error persists, please contact TI for a new license number.