Solution 31392:TI-Nspire™ Family or TI-SmartView™ Family Software Activation Returns an Error C11, C15, C16, C17, or C25.
How do I resolve errors C11, C15, C16, C17, or C25 that occur during activation of a TI-Nspire or TI-SmartView Software?
Errors C11, C15, C16, C17, and C25 indicate that the TI-Nspire or TI-SmartView software cannot load or validate the license file. This can occur due to insufficient permissions, incomplete installation, or hard drive corruption. Try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- If you are receiving one of these errors when trying to activate, make sure that you are running from an account with local administrator permissions.
- For personal computers, please contact your computer's manufacturer for support on changing user permission levels.
- For computers managed by an IT department, please contact your Administrator to receive the appropriate permissions.
- Try to repair or reinstall the software.
- Verify the computers date and time is set correctly.