Solution 14485: Modifying the History Area on the TI-89 Titanium and Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculators.
How can I modify the history area on the TI-89 Titanium or Voyage 200 graphing calculators?
There are three main modifications that can be done to the history area:
1. Changing the number of pairs that are saved:
1) From the Calc Home screen, press [F1] and select 9:Format or press the green diamond key followed by the [|] key.
2) Press the right arrow key.
3) Use the up or down arrow keys to highlight the new number of pairs desired.
• Press [ENTER] twice.
2. Clearing the history area and deleting all saved pairs:
1) From the Calc Home screen, press [F1].
2) Select 8:Clear Home or enter ClrHome on the entry line.
3. Deleting a particular entry/answer pair:
1) Move the cursor to either the entry or the answer.
2) Press the backspace key or [CLEAR].
Please see the TI-89 Titanium and Voyage 200 guidebooks for additional information.