Solution 33092: Adding Hubs to the TI-Navigator™ (Nav-AP-US) Access Point for use in the TI-Navigator Classroom Network.
How do I add hubs to the TI-Navigator (Nav-AP-US) Access Point for use in the TI-Navigator Classroom Network?
Please follow the steps below to add hubs to the TI-Navigator (Nav-AP-US) Access Point for use in the TI-Navigator Classroom Network:
Please Note: The steps below only correspond to Nav-AP-US Access Point pictured below. For assistance with the Type I and Type II Access Point please visit Knowledgebase Article #31211.
• First open TI-Navigator Network Manager by clicking [Tools] [Network Manager] from within the TI-Navigator Software.
• Next click [Add Hubs] from the TI-Navigator Network Manager toolbar.
• You will then receive a message that "The Access Point is being reconfigured to add hubs to your system" wait for this dialog to complete.
• Next you will be prompted to reset the hub, follow the onscreen steps to reset the hub. Once reset you will have to wait up to 5 minutes for all hubs to be detected.
• Once detected the last 5 digits of the serial number will appear in the list. Once all your hubs are detected click [Finish] to continue.
• You will then receive a message that "The Access Point is being reconfigured for normal use" wait for this dialog to complete.
• Once complete the system should return to the TI Network Manager screen with all your hubs listed as "Connected".
If you need additional assistance with other components of the TI-Navigator System please visit Knowledgebase Article #31211.
If you need assistance with any of the steps listed above or if the troubleshooting does not correct your issue please call the TI-Navigator support line at 1-866-846-2844 Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Central Standard Time or fill out the TI-Cares™ Customer Assistance Form.