Solution 32914: Configuring the TI-Navigator™ Type I and Type II Access Point for use in the TI-Navigator Classroom Network.
How do I configure the TI-Navigator Type I and Type II Access Point for use in the TI-Navigator Classroom Network?
Please follow the steps below to configure the TI-Navigator Type I and Type II Access Point for use in the TI-Navigator Classroom Network:
Please Note: The steps below only correspond to Type I and Type II Access Points pictured below. For assistance with the Nav-AP-US Access Point please visit Knowledgebase Article #31211.
• First open TI-Navigator Network Manager by clicking [Tools] [Network Manager] from within the TI-Navigator Software.
• Before attempting to add the Access Point please verify the TI-Navigator Network Adapter is listed as working properly as listed in the image below:
• Next click [Actions] [Add Access Point] to attempt to add your access point.
• The window below stating that "The hardware is being reconfigured at your request" should be displayed.
• Once this dialog completes you should get a message "The Access Point was successfully added to the classroom network." Click [OK] to dismiss this dialog.
• Once this dialog is dismissed you should see "Access Point" listed as "Working Properly".
If you need additional assistance with other components of the TI-Navigator System please visit Knowledgebase Article #31211.
If you require additional assistance please contact TI-Cares.