Examine matrix multiplication to identify the conditions necessary to be able to multiply two matrices.
- Identify the conditions necessary to be able to multiply two matrices
- Follow the example of the process of matrix multiplication
About the Lesson
This lesson involves examining matrix multiplication. As a result, students will:
- Determine whether or not two matrices can be multiplied by examining their dimensions.
- Follow an example of matrix multiplication to observe the process.
- Make and justify predictions for finding the elements of an answer matrix.
- Apply matrix multiplication to a real-world problem.