- Students will calculate the density of liquids.
- Students will order the liquids in a graduated cylinder
- Students will predict at what level a solid object will float in the liquids.
About the Lesson
This lesson allows students to visually see the relationship between density of solutions and the relative position of an object in the solutions based on its density.
As a result, students will:
- Understand how solutions will separate based on their densities.
- Predict where a solid object will stop within the given solutions based on the known densities.
This activity was created using Lua. Learn more about Lua in TI-Nspire here.