- Students will compare asexual and sexual reproduction.
- Students will identify the advantages/disadvantages of each type of reproduction.
- Asexual reproduction
- Sexual reproduction
About the Lesson
In this lesson, students will use a simulation to explore asexual and sexual reproduction.
As a result, students will…
- Explore the differences between asexual and sexual reproduction.
- Simulate each type of reproduction and compare one process to the other.
- Identify the advantages/disadvantages of each.
This activity was created using Lua. Learn more about Lua in TI-Nspire here.