- Students will use a Punnett square simulation to predict phenotypic and genotypic ratios of F1 generation.
- Students will predict parental genotypes.
- Students will explain the relationship between Punnett squares and probability.
- Punnett square
About the Lesson
This lesson allows students to explore patterns of genetic inheritance through a simulation.
As a result, students will:
- Manipulate Punnett squares to model the inheritance of height in pea plants.
- Predict genotypic and phenotypic ratios of offspring.
This activity was created using Lua. Learn more about Lua in TI-Nspire here.