- Students will calculate the volume of blood in their own bodies.
- Students will analyze and quantify some of the components of their blood.
- Students will use tabular data to accurately generate a scatter plot.
- Students will generate a linear regression model, use the function to perform calculations, and interpolate a value on the regression model.
About the Lesson
This lesson involves generating a linear regression model for human blood volume vs. body weight.
As a result, students will:
- Algebraically calculate their own blood volume.
- Interpolate on the regression model to determine their blood volume.