- Students will analyze a predator/prey graph that represents the population cycling of the lynx and the snowshoe hare.
- Students will hypothesize what is actually occuring at different points of the predator/prey graph.
- Students will predict future trends that will occur in a predator/prey population.
About the Lesson
In this lesson, students will investigate population cycling patterns that exist between a predator and its prey.
As a result, student will:
- Interact with a given situation to make predictions in an unknown situation.
- Draw conclusions from graphs.
- Predict future trends that will occur in a predator/prey population.