- Students will analyze a predator prey graph that represents the population cycling of the lynx and the snowshoe hare.
- Students will hypothesize what is actually occurring at different points of the predator prey graph.
- Students will predict future trends that will occur in a predator prey population.
- population cycling
About the Lesson
This lesson involves investigating population cycling patterns that exist between a predator and its prey.
As a result, students will:
- Interact with a given situation to make predictions in an unknown situation.
- Draw conclusions from graphs.
- Predict future trends that will occur in a predator prey population.