Move students through pandemic learning disruptions and put them on a path for building a strong foundation in grade-level mathematics.
Job-embedded professional learning with long-term sustainability
Throughout the program, participants focus on just-in-time intervention strategies, allowing prerequisite knowledge and skills to be addressed in the context of grade-level content. Providing ongoing support, specially trained T³™Coaches assist teachers in anticipating unfinished learning, planning instruction and adjusting in response to student progress.
The program begins with a specialized workshop for teachers and department leaders to understand processes and implementation. All additional program components are customized to fit within your school’s normal schedule to minimize teachers’ time away from class.
The in-person Accelerated Student Learning Workshop kicks off a systemic approach for addressing student learning needs resulting from pandemic disruptions.
- Identify key topics across the curriculum with attention to vertical alignment
- Map just-in-time intervention strategies to address unfinished learning
- Focus on building positive learning experiences for students
Recommended scope: one or two 6-hour sessions
To apply and extend learnings from the specialized workshop, teachers engage in a series of structured virtual sessions.
- Further develop just-in-time strategies and attention to vertical articulation focused on immediate curriculum topics
- Benefit from time between sessions to utilize a teaching and reflection cycle
- Discuss techniques to gauge student progress toward grade-level content and plan to make necessary adjustments
Recommended scope: three to six 2-hour distributed sessions
Coaching and planning support
For more personalized guidance and application of the learning, T³™ Coaches provide one-on-one and group support either in person or virtually.
- Focus on lesson planning to implement strategies for just-in-time support of prerequisite knowledge and skills
- Explore how to leverage key TI technology features to deepen student understanding
- Benefit from in-class coaching and modeling of effective instructional practices through a gradual release model
Recommended scope: at least one half-day per teacher
The curriculum alignment resource provides a roadmap of big-picture ideas and correlates content standards with key TI activities in support of accelerating student learning.
- Align course expectations and prerequisite knowledge with teacher-tested student activities using TI technology
- Reinforce vertical alignment conversations and planning with activities across grade levels
- Effectively use this resource to build sustainability year after year beyond formal support sessions
- Recommended scope: one curriculum alignment per grade level
Texas Instruments Education Technology is an approved Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) sponsor in New York.