T³™ National Instructor
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
AP® Precalculus: Modeling With TI TechnologyWhen: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 | 7 p.m. Central time
Technology: TI-84 Plus family, TI‑Nspire™ CX technology
Presenters: Gail Burrill, Tom Dick
Modeling is a component of each unit in AP® Precalculus and a part of each of the mathematical practices for AP® Precalculus.
In this webinar, the presenters will guide you through:
- Modeling periodic and nonperiodic contexts.
- Applying numerical results in a given mathematical or applied context.
- Deciding whether a given model is appropriate.
- Identifying the role of regression in modeling.
- Modeling in contexts other than linear, quadratic, exponential and logarithmic.
Attendees of the live webinar will be entered to win a TI graphing calculator.