T³™ Workshops provide teachers a hands-on, interactive experience that explores ways to integrate TI technology into lessons and create a richer learning environment for students.
In-depth professional learning made for teachers
Teachers learn from T³™ instructors who have years of classroom experience to explore methods for building content knowledge, enhancing teaching practices, strengthening TI technology skills and maximizing instructional time.
Find the workshop that supports your learning goals
Choose an on-site or virtual workshop that provides engaging, in-service professional learning for teachers. Select a category to view the list of available workshops. View all workshops
Learn essential TI technology skills for enhancing the classroom
Explore popular topics focused on motivating student learning
“It was a very hands-on experience, so it kept participants interacting throughout the sessions both with the technology and with each other.” — Kristen Nay, Math Interactionalist Specialist, Cincinnati, Ohio
Educators learn together for an in-person experience.
- Choose one-, two- or three-day sessions
- Allows for up to 20 educators to attend at once
- Follows local guidelines to ensure the health and safety of participants
Educators learn online with their choice of location.
- Schedule sessions in multiple two- or three-hour time blocks
- Model strategies for effective online instruction
- Time between sessions lets teachers practice new strategies and prepare questions for the next session
T³™, Teachers Teaching with Technology™ professional development from Texas Instruments, is an approved provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) in Texas.
Texas Instruments Education Technology is an approved Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) sponsor in New York.