The BA II PLUS™ Financial Calculator App combines ease of use with powerful functionality to calculate :
- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations for annuities, mortgages, leases, savings and more using P/Y =1 default to match the current BA II PLUS™ Calculator.
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies, and computes NPV and IRR
- Four methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- Date function to determine days between dates
- Bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
All-in-one functionality for Business Admin Majors
The BA II PLUS™ financial calculator app meets business and finance curriculum requirements for Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Real Estate, as well as:
- Trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms and powers
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Choice of chain or Algebraic Operating System methods
Apple, iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.