TI Technology Loan Request Form
Borrowing TI Technology is free to Educators. Loans are subject to availability, intended use and duration. Priority is given to teacher professional development events. To request a loan please complete the appropriate Workshop Loan Request Form 30 days prior to the start date of your event.
Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Loan must be requested 30-Days prior to "need by" date. Note that summer months (May - August) are our busiest period. We recommend that you request your equipment earlier for events during the summer months.
- The attendees of the workshop/session are in-service or pre-service teachers.
- The loan should NOT be requested to support classroom use or student use, including testing
- Limit the amount of products requested for evaluation loans to one or two handhelds total.
- Provide an accurate ship-to name, address, phone number and email address.
- Return the equipment on time so that we may support other educators. Failure to return borrowed equipment on time can result in denial of future loan requests.
- Extra batteries are included in cases to replace low batteries. Discard old batteries. Please do not return them.
- If there are any changes made to the calculators please let us know by placing a note in the case (especially changes to software applications).
- Loans are approved on a first come first served basis.
- Please share your feedback with us by completing our online survey which you will receive once the equipment has been returned.