Solution 35715: Review Workspace Not Displaying Responses and Student Panel Displays Blank in the TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ Teacher Software.
Why did the Student Panel in the Review Workspace toolbox become blank when using the TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher software?Problem: The Student Panel in the Review Workspace Toolbox becomes blank.
What causes the problem? This problem can occur under the following conditions:
• A student has selected and then unselects or clears an answer to a Multiple Response Multiple Choice or Image (Point On) question prior to submitting the Quick Poll.
• The teacher sorts the student data by Responses in the Student Panel of the Review Workspace Toolbox.
• And the Student Panel redraws when an action is taken in the software. The teacher:
- Switches to another Workspace and comes back to Review Workspace and moves the mouse over the Student Panel.
- Resizes the Student Panel.
- Switches to the Review Workspace Page Sorter and highlights the Quick Poll page, then highlights the Student Data and returns to Student Panel.
Products Affected: TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ Teacher Software.
OSs affected: NA
Versions affected: 3.6
Action: The user must change the Student Panel so it no longer sorts by Reponses.
• Select an existing Quick Poll from either the Portfolio or the Review Workspace Page Sorter that displays the student data in the Student Panel.
• Open the Student Panel and sort the data by student name or time.
• Then go back to the Quick Poll that showed the blank Student Panel. The data is restored in the Student Panel.