Solution 26630: Steps to Update to the Latest Versions of TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ Teacher Software.
How do I update my TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software?
To update TI-Nspire Navigator software we recommend following the guidelines listed below:
First, before updating the TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software it is suggested to update all handheld units to using the transfer tool using the steps below:
• Download the latest version of the handheld OS from the website:
• Launch the TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software and then the transfer tool by clicking [Tools] [Transfer Tool].
• Click [Add to Transfer List] and select the OS files you have downloaded then click [Select] then [Start Transfer].
• Once the latest operating system has been transferred to all the handhelds upgrade the TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher software to the latest version using the steps listed in Knowledgebase Article #30335.
Please Note: If you do not already have the latest version of TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software please call the TI-Navigator support line at 1-866-846-2844 Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Central Standard Time or fill out the TI-Cares™ Customer Assistance Form.
Additional Note: If there are multiple TI-Nspire Navigator Systems at your location verify all systems are updated to version 18.104.22.1682. If they are not all updated to the latest version all systems at the location may not work correctly.
• Once the latest version of TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software is installed launch the software and click [Window] [Class Workspace] [Tools] then [Network Manager].
• Once in Network Manager you will be prompted to update the firmware of your Access Point. To complete this please follow the steps listed in Knowledgebase Article #25950.
• After the firmware is updated the last step is to associate your handhelds using steps listed in Knowledgebase Article #30336.
If you need additional assistance with other components of the TI-Nspire Navigator System please visit Knowledgebase Article #30332.
If you need assistance with any of the steps listed above or if the troubleshooting does not correct your issue please call the TI-Navigator support line at 1-866-846-2844 Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Central Standard Time or fill out the TI-Cares™ Customer Assistance Form.