Solution 36856: Updating the Operating System on Multiple TI-Nspire™ CX Handhelds using the TI-Nspire Teacher Family Software.
How do I update the operating system on multiple TI-Nspire CX handhelds using TI-Nspire Teacher Family Software?
To update the Operating System on multiple TI-Nspire CX Handhelds please follow the steps below:
Please Note: To avoid losing unsaved data, close all documents on the handheld before updating its operating system (OS). Updating the OS does not replace or remove previously saved documents.
• Download the latest version of TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld operating system.
• Connect the handhelds to the computer via USB cable or TI-Nspire CX Docking Station.
Please Note: If you have a mixed set of handhelds both can be downloaded and updated at the same time.
• Open a version of TI-Nspire Teacher Family Software.
• Click [Window] [Content Workspace]
• In the content workspace click [Tools] [Transfer Tool]
• In the Transfer Tool click [Add to Transfer List] and select the OS file you downloaded then click [Select]
• Next click [Start Transfer] and the OS file will begin transferring to all connected handhelds.
If you have questions about the information listed above, please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.