Solution 33751: Resolving Issues with TI-Nspire™ Family Software Displaying a Grey/Blank Window when Launched on Mac® Platform.
How do I resolve issues with TI-Nspire Family Software displaying a grey/blank window when launched on Mac® Platform?
If the TI-Nspire Family Software displays a grey/blank window as listed in the image above you will need to remove the preference files for the software in order to correct this issue. To remove these preference files please follow the steps listed below:
• Launch [Finder]
• Once Finder is open on the Mac® toolbar click [Go] then [Go to Folder]
• Once the "Go to Folder" window is displayed enter in the text listed below:
• Once the text is entered click [Go] to open the Texas Instruments directory.
• Once in this folder you should see a list of folders delete the folder for the software you are having issues with, for instance if you are having an issue with TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ CAS Teacher Software delete that folder by moving it to the trash.
• Once this folder is deleted re-launch the software and the issue should no longer occur.
If you have questions about the information listed above please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.