Solution 38395: Sending Unprompted Files from a TI-Nspire Family Handheld and Viewing them within TI-Nspire Navigator Family Software.
How do I send unprompted files from a TI-Nspire Family handheld and view them within TI-Nspire CX Navigator software?
To send unprompted files from a TI-Nspire Family handheld and view them within the TI-Nspire Navigator Family Software please follow the steps below:
TI-Nspire Family Handheld:
1) First login a student into the class session by pressing [Home] [5 Settings] [5:Login] and enter the students user-name and password.
2) Next open the document you wish to send on the TI-Nspire Family handheld. If it is an open document you can press [4 Current] from the Home screen. For a saved document press [2 My Documents] from the Home screen and select it from the list then press [Enter]
3) With the document open, on the handheld, press the keys below that match your keypad to copy the document to the "Unprompted" folder in the "Class Record" of the TI-Nspire Navigator Family Software:
TI-Nspire Family Touchpad Keypad: [doc] [1:File] [6:Send]
TI-Nspire Family Clickpad Keypad: [ctrl] [home] [1:File] [6:Send]
Please Note: When sending unprompted using the steps above the document will not be automatically be graded by the "Portfolio Workspace"
TI-Nspire Navigator Family Software:
1) To view unprompted files click [Window] [Class Workspace] and [Double-Click] the unprompted folder.
2) To select the file you would like to view [Click] the check-box then select the action [View] in the bottom left hand corner.
3) The file selected will then automatically open up in the Document Workspace.