Solution 31911: Using the Taylor Series Command on the TI-Nspire™ CAS Handhelds and TI-Nspire CAS Family Software.
How do I use the Taylor series command on the TI-Nspire CAS handhelds and TI-Nspire CAS Family Software?
For Example: Find the third degree Taylor polynomial for y=ln(x) expanded about 1.
To use the Taylor series command, please use the following instructions:
1) Select a calculator document
2) Press [menu] and select 4: Calculus
3) Press the arrow down and select C: Series
4) Then select 1: Taylor Polynomial and press [enter]
5) Press [ctrl] [ln][x] [)] [,] [x] [,]  [,]  [)] [enter]
The answer will display.
Please Note: You may also access the command by typing taylor(