Solution 31271: Storing the Same Value in Every Cell of a List Using the TI-83 Family, TI-84 Plus Family, or TI-Nspire™ in TI-84 Plus mode
How do I store the same value in every cell of a list using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode?
As an example consider the example below of a sequence of the expression X from 1 to 10 that will need to be changed to values of 100 for all ten entries.
• Press [2ND] [CATALOG] [S].
• Press [X] [,] [X] [,]  [,]   [,]  [)] [ENTER].
• Press [STO] [2ND] [L1] [ENTER].
• Press [2ND] [CATALOG] [F].
• Select Fill(.
• Press    [,] [2ND] [ L1] [)] [ENTER].
• Press [STAT]  to see the list.
Please see the TI-83 family and TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information. Users with TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode may use the TI-84 Plus family guidebooks.