Solution 30811: Graphing Derivatives on TI-Nspire™ Family Products.
How do I graph derivatives on the TI-Nspire family handhelds and TI-Nspire family software?To graph the derivative of a function, refer to the example below:
Example: Graph the derivative of 3x^5.
1) Press [Home].
2) Insert a Graphs page or press [B] for a Scratchpad Graphs page.
3) Press [catalog], [D] and select d( ,
Please Note: As an alternate you may also press [D], [( ] from the Graphs page.
4) Input 3x^5, press the right arrow once and press [,] [X].
5) Press [enter] to display your graph.
To view a table of the derivative at given points for x, please follow the steps below:
1) Press [Crtl], [T].
2) Scroll up or down to view the derivative at given points for x.
Please see the TI-Nspire family products guidebooks for additional information.