Solution 26251: Parametric Graphs not Appearing to Graph Properly on the TI-Nspire™ Family Products.
Why don't parametric graphs appear to graph properly on the TI-Nspire™ family products?The TI-Nspire family graphs parametric functions a little differently than previous Texas Instruments graphing products.
For example graph the following parametric function:
x(t) = 5*cos(t)
y(t) = 5*sin(t)
0 ≤ t ≤ 360 tstep=120
To graph the example function:
Please Note: Verify the Graphing Angle mode in Settings is set to Degree. To verify this from the Graph App press [Menu] [9 Settings] and verify Graphing Angle is set to Degree if not change it and click [OK].
1) Press [home] and choose to add a Graphs App.
2) Press [menu]   to change the graphing mode to Parametric.
3) Press  [x] [trig►] [►] [enter].
4) Press [t] [tab].
5) Press  [x] [trig►] [enter].
6) Press [t] [tab].
7) Press [del] [del] [del] [del].
8) Press   .
9) Press [◄] until you get to the end of 6.28.
10) Press [del] [del] [del] [del].
11) Press    [enter].
Please Note: If a graph resembling a triangle is what was expected, follow the steps below to change the attributes of the function.
12) Move the cursor on top of the function and press [ctrl] [menu] .
13) Press [▼] [▼] [▼].
14) Press [►] [►] [enter].
Please see the TI-Nspire family guidebooks for additional information.