Solution 22211: Transferring a Document From One TI-Nspire™ Handheld to Another TI-Nspire Handheld Using the Unit-to-Unit (Mini A to Mini B USB) Cable.
How do I transfer a document from one TI-Nspire handheld to another TI-Nspire handheld?
Users can connect one TI-Nspire family handheld to another TI-Nspire family handheld and transfer documents and Operating System (OS) using the provided unit-to-unit cable. There is not a way to transfer documents from one TI-Nspire family handheld to a TI-Nspire in TI-84 Plus mode or vice versa. The TI-Nspire family and TI-84 Plus use two different OS and modes.
To transfer documents please see the below instructions:
1) Firmly insert the end of the unit-to-unit cable labeled A into the USB port of the sending unit and the end labeled B into the USB port of the receiving unit. Verify the USB cable is completely pushed in and is a tight fit. If it is not completely pushed in the handheld will not detect it.
2) On the sending unit, open 'My Documents' by pressing [Home] (the key that symbols a picture of a house) followed by .
3) Select the document to be sent using [↓] and [↑]. If the document is in a folder, highlight the name of the folder and press [enter] to expand it.
4) Send the document by pressing [doc]   on the TouchPad or [ctrl] [home]   on the ClickPad.
5) The file transfer begins and a progress bar is displayed. A cancel button on the Sending... dialogue is also present to enable users to cancel the transmission while it in progress.
A successful transmission yields the message similar to the one below:
Please Note: Make sure the document is not open as it will not transfer if it is open on the handheld.