Solution 37795: What is the TI-Innovator™ Hub? What are some of the features and benefits of the TI-Innovator™?
Product description and features of the TI-Innovator™ Hub
The TI-Innovator™ Hub is an accessory that connects directly to the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator and TI-Nspire™ CX / TI-Nspire™ CX CAS handhelds and TI-Nspire™ CX Family of computer software. It extends the functionality of these calculators and software to make programming and engineering design accessible to students in the classroom. The TI-Innovator™ Hub connects directly to the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator or TI-Nspire™ CX technology, utilizing their built-in programming capabilities to allow students to learn basic coding and to build STEM projects.
Key features of the TI-Innovator™ Hub include:
- Works with TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculators and TI-Nspire™ CX technology
- Built-in red and multi-color (RGB) LEDs, speaker, and light brightness sensor
- Multiple input/output ports and breadboard connector
- Durable, classroom-ready protective enclosure
- TI LaunchPad™ Board built-in
For more details refer to the overview section of the TI-Innovator™ System eGuide or at http://education.ti.com/go/innovator If you require further assistance please contact TI-Cares for support at 1-866-846-2844 or send us an E-Mail.