Solution 34872: Performing Chi-Square Computations using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.
How do I compute chi-square using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition?The following example demonstrates how to perform c2 (chi-square) calculations.
Matrices for this example:
1) Enter the matrix editor, press [2nd][MATRX]
2) Move the cursor to highlight EDIT and select the matrix.
3) Input the data for the observed matrix.
4) The corresponding expected values will be inputted into Matrix B by default.
Compute the c2 test:
1) Press [STAT] and move cursor to highlight TESTS.
2) Select C:c2-Test.
Please Note: Make sure the names correspond to the correct Observed and Expected matrices. If the names for the matrices need to be changed, the names can be accessed by pressing [2nd][MATRX].
3) Once this is done, highlight Calculate to display the calculated results or Draw for the graph.