Solution 34331: Troubleshooting TI-SmartPad™ Application not Responding on Windows® 7 Platform.
What troubleshooting steps can be tried if the TI-SmartPad application is not responding on Windows® 7 Platform?
The below troubleshooting steps can be tried if the TI-SmartPad application is not responding on Windows® 7 Platform:
• Click [Start] [Control Panel] and launch [Device and Printers]
• Look for a USB device with a yellow triangle exclamation point on it and [Right-Click] it and choose the option [Troubleshoot]
• From the menu that appears select the option [Apply this fix]
• Once the menu has completed choose [Close the troubleshooter]
Please Note: If the device still has a yellow triangle exclamation point after completing the troubleshooting steps disconnect the device and then reconnect it and try again.
• Attempt to use the TI-SmartPad application to see if the issue is resolved.If the suggestions do not alleviate the problem, please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.