Solution 13980: OS Restore in TI Connect™ for Macintosh® not Detecting Calculators Without the Operating System.
How can I get the OS Restore to recognize my calculator without an operating system using the TI Connectivity cable?Follow the below steps to get the device recognized by TI OS Restore:
• Unplug the TI Connectivity Cable from the device and from the computer
• Turn off then turn on the calculator
• Plug the cable into the calculator
• Plug the cable into the computer
• Wait about 20 seconds to see if the device is properly recognized.
If the device is not recognized, or the device reports an error on its screen, unplug the device and start at the first step again and repeat until the calculator is identified.
If you have questions about the information listed above, please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.