Solution 37041: Taking Screenshots from the TI-84 Plus Family of Graphing Calculators and Saving them as Image Files using TI Connect CE™.
How can I take screenshots from the TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators and save them as image files using TI Connect CE™?
In the Screen Capture workspace, you can capture screens from the TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators and view them as images.
- Open the TI Connect CE Software
- Connect your calculator to the computer’s USB port; turn the calculator on, by pressing the [ON] button; and make sure the calculator appears in the Content Panel.
- Select the Screen Capture workspace from the TI Connect™ CE software Workspace Panel on the left.
- Display the screen on your calculator that you would like to capture.
- From the TI Connect CE main menu, click on “File” and select “Save”, or click on the “Save” icon on the Capture Screen Workspace and select the location where you would like the file to be saved on your computer. The screen capture workspace lets you save captured or existing images from your calculator as a PNG file.