Solution 35814: Available Images on the TI-84 Plus CE and TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.
What are the available images on the TI-84 Plus CE and TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition?
The TI-84 Plus CE and TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition has 5 available images:
To transfer these images on to the calculator:
1) Save the attached image files to the Desktop.
2) Extract the images from the zipped file.
3) Launch TI Connect CE software.
4) Drag and drop the image on top of your calculator name.
5) On the window that appears click [Send]
6) If the image already exists you may need to click [Replace] to replace the existing image on the calculator, you may need to do this 5 times for all five images.
To set a Background Image:
1) Press [2ND] [FORMAT].
2) Set grid color, axes, and border color as desired.
3) Scroll down to "Background" and press [►] to view the images available.
4) To select the desired background image, press [ENTER] then proceed with the next options if necessary.
5) To exit the Format screen, press [CLEAR].
6) Press [GRAPH] to see the graph screen.