Solution 34932: Copying and Pasting Lists from the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition to the TI-Nspire™ Family Line.
How do I copy and paste lists from my TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition to the TI-Nspire Family Line?
Transferring the lists used with the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition to the TI-Nspire family line of products and software can be done by copying and pasting through the TI-Nspire family software inside the Lists and Spreadsheets App.
Copying these lists may be done using TI Connect's Data Editor. If the lists are not already in the Data Editor, one may transfer them off a calculator or from a saved file using TI Connect.
Saving Lists from a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition to a computer:
1) Select Device Explorer from TI Connect.
2) Select the calculator and click on "Select".
3) Click on Lisst in the Device Explorer.
4) Drag and drop the list on the desktop or within a location on the computer where it may be easily found.
Copying and pasting lists within Data Editor to the TI-Nspire family software:
1) Click Data Editor from TI Connect and choose file in the toolbar menu then select Open.
2) A window will open prompting to choose a file to open.
3) Choose the list and click Open.
4) Right click on the list name and choose Paste.
5) Open the TI-Nspire family software and choose Add Lists and Spreadsheets
6) Right click and choose Paste.
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.