Solution 34811: Deleting programs on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculator.
How do you delete programs from the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition graphing calculator?
In order to delete programs follow the instructions below:
1) From the home screen press the [2nd] key then press the [MEM] key, this will take you to the MEMORY menu.
2) On the memory menu highlight option [2:Mem Mgmt/Del] and then press the [Enter] key.
3) Scroll down through the list of options and highlight option [7:Prgm] and then press the [Enter] key.
4) Move the cursor next to the program you wish to delete.
5) Next press the [DEL] key then highlight [2:Yes] and then press the [Enter] key.
6) Once the program has been deleted, press the [2nd] key then press the [QUIT] key to return to the main screen.
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.