Solution 34801: Creating a New Program on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus Family of Graphing Calculators.
How do I create a new program on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators?
To create a new program, follow the steps below:
• Press [PRGM].
• Press [►] [►] to highlight NEW.
• Press [ENTER] to select Create New.
• A prompt will require a valid program name. The program name can be 1 - 8 characters long, however, the first character must be an alpha-character.
• Once the program has been named, press [ENTER] to save it.
• It is now possible to edit the program.
• When finished editing, press [2ND] [QUIT] to return to the home screen (the input is automatically saved).
Please see the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus Family guidebooks for additional information.