Solution 34801: Creating a New Program Using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculator.
How do I create a new program using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition?
To create a new program using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, follow the steps below.
• Press [PRGM].
• Press [►] [►] to highlight NEW.
• Press [ENTER] to select Create New.
• A prompt will require a valid program name. The program name can be 1 - 8 characters long, however, the first character must be an alpha-character.
• Once the program has been named, press [ENTER] to save it.
• It is not possible to edit the program.
• When finished editing, press [2ND] [QUIT] to return to the home screen (the input is automatically saved).
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.