Solution 34717: Graphing Angle Measures Using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculator.
How do I graph angle measures using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition graphing calculator?
When graphing the measure of an angle using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, it will be graphed as a system of 2 parametric equations. This is done because the standard function graphing mode is limited to solving for Y= functions in which the "x" is the independent variable and "y" is the dependent variable.
Follow the steps below to graph an angle measure:
• Press [MODE], scroll down to PARAMETRIC and press [ENTER]. This will change the handheld's graphing mode to parametric.
• Press [ZOOM]  to select ZStandard (Zoom Standard). This will set the handheld's graphing window settings to the default values.
• Press [ZOOM]  to select ZSquare (Zoom Square). This will "square up" the graphing window values and reduce distortion.
• Press [Y=] to enter the Y= editor.
• Enter the following for X1T and Y1T. These equations will define the "base line".
• Enter the following for X2T and Y2T.
NOTE: This example uses 20° as the angle measure.
• Press [WINDOW] and check the following settings. Entering the values below will ensure that the angle graphs to the edges of the screen.
• Press [GRAPH].
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.