Solution 34651: Graphing Histograms Using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Handheld.
How do I graph a histogram using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition graphing calculator?The following example will demonstrate how to graph a histogram using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family and TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode.
Data for this example:
Enter the data:
• Press [STAT] [ENTER] to access the STAT list editor.
• Input the xStat values into L1 and the frequency values into L2 by inputting each number and pressing [ENTER].
• Press [2nd] [MODE] to QUIT and return to the home screen.
Plot the data:
• Press [2nd] [Y=] to access the STAT PLOT editor. Press [ENTER] to begin editing Plot1.
• Press [ENTER] to turn on Plot1.
• Scroll down to "Type" and highlight the option for histogram (3rd option). Press [ENTER] to select the histogram option.
• For "Xlist", input L1. For "Freq", input L2.
NOTE: Press [2nd]  to input L1 and [2nd]  to input L2.
• Press [ZOOM]  to perform a ZoomStat and display the histogram.
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.