Solution 34031: Sorting List Elements in Ascending or Descending Order Using the TI-83 Plus Family, TI-84 Plus Family, or TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How can I sort elements of a list in ascending or descending order using the TI-83 Plus family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?Follow the steps below to create a list and sort it in ascending or descending order:
1) Press [STAT], scroll to EDIT, and press 1:Edit to enter the list editor.
2) Enter the elements of the list you want to create. For example, press  [ENTER]  [ENTER]  ENTER]  ENTER]  [ENTER]  [ENTER].
3) Press [2nd] [LIST].
4) Scroll to OPS, select "SortA(" to sort the list in ascending order (or "SortD(" to sort the list in descending order), and press [ENTER].
5) The display will show SortA(.
6) Type in the name of the list you want to sort. For example to input L1, press [2ND] [L1] [ )] [ENTER].
7) Press [STAT], scroll to EDIT, and press 1:Edit to view your list. The list will now be sorted with the elements in ascending (or descending) order.
TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode users may refer to the TI-84 Plus family guidebook.