Solution 11973: Viewing Text Files on the TI-83 Plus Family, TI-84 Plus Family, or TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How can I view text files on a TI-83 Plus family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?
With the NoteFolio™ Flash App installed on a compatible TI graphing calculator, it is possible to create, as well as open and view saved text files. Follow the procedure below to open up a text file in NoteFolio:
1) Press the [APPS] key to go to the APPLICATIONS menu.
2) Press [ß] until NoteFolio is selected, then press [ENTER] [ENTER].
3) Press the [GRAPH] key to display the MENU.
4) Press  to select open - the names of all the text files that are stored on the device are displayed.
5) Press [ß] to select the file to be opened and press [ENTER] - the text is displayed, and the file name is shown in the bottom-left corner of the NoteFolio screen.
Please Note: The NoteFolio application is not available for the TI-84 Plus C SE and TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculators.
For additional information on using NoteFolio, refer to the online guidebook for the App.