Solution 11946: Creating a Box Plot Using the TI-83 Family, TI-84 Plus Family, or TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How do I create a box plot using a TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode?
The following example will demonstrate how to graph a box plot using a TI-83
family, TI-84 Plus family, or TI-Nspire Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
Data for this example:
Enter the data:
1) Press [STAT] [ENTER] to enter the statistics list editor
2) Enter the numbers into L1 by pressing each number and [ENTER]
Graph the data:
3) Press [2nd] [STAT PLOT] [ 1 ]
4) Press [ENTER] to turn on the stat plot.
5) Select the box plot (the 4th graph type available in the menu) using the right arrow key and press [ENTER]
6) Be sure that Xlist is L1
7) Allow Freq to default to 1
8) Press [GRAPH] to see the Box Plot
Please Note: Press [ZOOM], select 9:ZoomStat, and press [ENTER] to adjust the window settings.