Solution 11933: Calculating Two-Variable Statistics Using the TI-83 Family, TI-84 Plus Family, and TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How do I calculate two-variable statistics using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, and TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?
The example below will demonstrate how to calculate two-variable
statistics using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, and TI-Nspire handheld in
TI-84 Plus mode.
Data for this example:
1) Press [STAT]  to access the STAT list edirtor.
2) Enter the data in the L1 and L2 lists, making sure to press [ENTER] after each entry.
3) Press [2nd] [MODE] to QUIT and return to the home screen.
Calculating the two-variable statistics:
1) Press [STAT], arrow right to highlight the CALC menu and press  to select the 2-Var Stats function.
2) Press [2nd]  [,] [2nd]  to input L1,L2.
3) Press [ENTER] and the two-variable statistics data will be displayed. The [up arrow] and [down arrow] keys can be used to scroll through the data.
Please see the TI-83 family and TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information.
Please Note: TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode users may refer to the TI-84 Plus family guidebook.