Solution 11925: Calculating Logistic Regressions Using the TI-83 Family, TI-84 Plus Family, and TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How do I calculate a logistic regression using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, and TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode.
The example below will demonstrate how to calculate a logistic
regression using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family, and TI-Nspire handheld in
TI-84 Plus mode.
Data for this example:
1) Press [STAT]  to access the STAT list editor.
2) Enter the data into the L1 and L2 lists, making sure to press [ENTER] after each entry.
3) Press [2nd] [MODE] to QUIT and return to the home screen.
To calculate the logistic regression:
1) Press [STAT] and scroll right to highlight the CALC menu.
2) Press [ALPHA] [APPS] to select option B:Logistic.
3) Press [2nd] [L1] [,] [2nd] [L2] to input L1,L2.
4) Press [ENTER] to calculate the logistic regression.
The handheld will display the logistic regression equation in the form y=c/(1+ae^(-bx)). Values will be displayed for the coefficients a, b, and c.
Please see the TI-83 family and TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information.
Please Note: TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode users may refer to the TI-84 Plus family guidebook.